rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Story on Frame

A Story on Frame

I'm curious, what is your dividing line between innocent conversation and actual flirting with another guy?

For me, it's if my girl touches the other guy while talking to him, especially more than once. That's when my alarms start going off. Same with not introducing me as her date / boyfriend / [whatever label she prefers to use as long as it's not "just a friend"]... even after me standing right there for at least 15 seconds.

Let's face it. If our girl is a 6 or 7 or higher, she's going to get approached by men, even in our presence. We all know that. But I feel like leaving every time she responds to a guy's opener is a little bit of an overreaction. No disrespect to HankMoody, I didn't actually SEE his situation go down, but 15-25 minutes of her ignoring him seems much too excessive and the OP may have done the right thing anyway.

Also, what if this was at a house party or some social circle event? Would you do the same thing?

Messages In This Thread