rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something you guys probably did not expect...:)

Something you guys probably did not expect...:)

You want to "pretend" sex is unimportant because you've "failed" at it? That is diametrically opposed to the very core principles of the RVF community you claim to appreciate...you've learned nothing here.

Although you can't seem to admit it to yourself, you've admitted to this forum that what you've done is exactly what you claim not to...given up

"No decision is a decision"- Anonymous

Life is about change. That's inevitable. The decision to just accept past failures is a sign of weak character and a harbinger of things to come. Quitting is like a disease that once you've contracted it once it becomes easier and easier to catch again.

"give-up-it-is"? You've already been infected.

The cure is in front of you and you refuse to take it. What a shame.
[/quote]

Dont get me wrong, when I was 17/18, I was down on myself because I couldnt get girls. I was upset, bitter, depressed. Now I have none of those feelings. I have made plans. Sex was important to me then, it nearly crushed me because I couldnt get any. Now, not anymore. I dont despise people who are successful with women of course and I am not bitter.

When I was younger, I had eczema all over my face and body, I looked a mess. During my A levels, I got like 3/4 nights sleep max. Still got into Uni and doing a decent pharmacy degree in the UK. Im not saying that to sound boastful or intelligent, but it illustrates my point that I dont give up that easily. I sure dont have the fighting mentallity as you guys , but I am not "infected with a disease", and in 5/6 years time I hope I can prove to you guys that I have done well within my own right

Messages In This Thread