rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Hmmm... i think i see your point.

Basically, if what you do can be used to signify status. That is all that matters. I guess alpha is what signifies status to the right of the deviation. ... higher status.

So, if you can somehow package what you are doing or what you are(selling bananas on the street corner, academics, sports, etc) to signify higher status, that denotes alphaness. Sports easily denotes status more than academics. So at the end of the day, it is all about salesmanship.

I will also add that girls don't care how hard justin beiber worked too. Saw a video of him as a no-name street performer once. He was "busking" on the city steps.

Quote: (01-08-2016 07:47 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

An Alpha is someone that females want to breed with.

Females don't give a flying fuck about hard sciences or academia when it comes to men. They don't care about how hard you worked studying. They have no concept of a hard days work physically or intellectually. Struggle and battling adversity is a masculine trait which they know nothing of. It's completely beyond their conception.

The only way advanced knowledge can help you in regards to women is if it boosts your confidence in being yourself.

Edit - Or if you have used it to gain a large number of followers on social media.

Messages In This Thread