rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something you guys probably did not expect...:)

Something you guys probably did not expect...:)

Hi,

Im a new guy, 21 years old and signed up to this great forum. Now at this point you are wondering why I did not introduce myself in the normal newbie place- but let me explain, I am a really wierd, and hopefully what you guys would think of an interesting (in a good or bad way) case.

Now I am a 21 year old virgin, never been good with girls, texted a few, kissed a few, but never been on a date, about to end university. And guess what? I stopped approaching girls and decided to take my own path[Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif]
Now Ive made peace with it and moved on, to achieve other goals in my life, Im doing a good pharmacy degree in the UK, hoping to get a first class, and hoping to have as much fun in the next couple of years or so as well.

At this point, the Roosh V forum is all thinking "what a loser and quitter:tard"- well Im not gonna deny that I left that particular aspect of life, but let me "explain myself [Image: banana.gif]"

Well first of all its important to tell you guys how I feel, about this and to summarise:
1- NO SELF PITY- tough shit, im not good enough, move on "swallow it", as shayne from the walking dead would say
2- NO BITTERNESS- its my fault, not the girls fault, not the guys who are better than me, ME ME ME- my fault- responsibility 100%

Now let me fucking say, self pity and bitterness are known as the two KEY EMOTIONS, that make someone into a loser, someone who wont achieve, the worst mindset possible. I actually hate anyone who displays any of those features in significant amounts.

now it begs the question, if you arent looking to get girls- WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU CAME ONTO THIS FORUM?

1 word- PRINCIPLES- I have been reading this forum for 2 years and I have learnt a lot of mental features/thoughts that will help me in life such as:

1- Self improvement- I didnt just give up randomly, I read about GAME and I believe it works, honestly, I dont "turn a blind eye to it" , nor am I a "hater that denies game". I just believe it wasnt the right path for me, as I cant handle rejection, it hurts. You guys look to self improve, critisise, learn, persistence, hard work, I like that, great personality to have, thats one of the reasons I have joined. I am looking to do all those things as well (academically, socially, and , but not relating to the opposite sex

2- You are not entitled to respect

I learnt both of these things by reading this forum- and it has changed my outlook on life, I dont want to be average in my degree, fuck that, I want to graduate, have fun, smash my exams and make fuckin dollar working as a pharmacist in the future.

Im not entitled to respect. There are lots of bitter salty self pittying people who will remain single. I probably will remain single and a virgin hahaha, but my mindset is different. I have goals, ambitions, fun, enjoyment, plans, things to look forward to.

Now lets consider who I should be catogerised:
1- Incel- I fit the description , no doubt. But fuck that. Read their forums and fuck me it is tragic. Self pittying, bitter losers. My god, so so shocking. They define themselves and label themselves on features they hate about themselves, confusing.

2- MGTOW- probably, but this group has been diluted by wierd bitter men who have been haunted by divorces. Also incels have diluted, the good MGTOW that orginally existed, still think this forum is very very harsh on them though.

So what am I?

[b]WHY DO I POST THIS HERE?[/b

I want to be part of this great forum, which has people willing to give advice and improve themselves, push themselves to the limits. We both/all hate bitter people who deny game and feel sorry for themselves. This forum has changed my mindset, I have applied the principles ROOSH uses to get girls, to other areas of my life. Im not denying GAME, just choosing to not take part

FEEDBACK TIME
This sounds arrogant and feel free to call me a knob for making a thread dedicated to myself as a new guy, but I just want to know what you guys think and why. I want feedback. Destroy me, criticise me, if you want. Do I have your/rooshes respect? NO. TOO FUCKING RIGHT, I have to earn it and I will eventually get it im sure.

I havent told anyone (friends and family) of the fact that Ive made peace with being always single, but I want to know what you guys think of what ive writtten. Im doing this because I expect rushless, harsh, smashing criticism. And guess what? Its a part of life, and dealing with this maturely an calmly will help me for when I actually start telling people of my plans in the real world. Keeping your cool, and responding to comments that may be insulting calmly.

Thank you

A MASSIVE FAN OF ROOSH V FORUM

Messages In This Thread