rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Silence ever work in Game?

Does Silence ever work in Game?

Hey guys, I am having problems with being silent/aloof in my current situation. There is this girl who I run into quite often because we stay in the same apartment building. Have been chatting with her after she gave out pretty obvious IOIs. But the last 1 or 2 times, I realized her attraction might be waning probably because I exhibited some 'beta' behaviour, smiling too much and being too eager etc. Have not gone out with her yet.

So, one time she was passing me by talking to someone on the phone. I gave her a greeting which she kind of snubbed. Later, she came back and said 'Hi' but I didnt really respond. The next day, she was trying to get my attention and get eye contact but I ignored her completely. The following day, she kind of waited for me after everyone left and said 'Hi, how are you?'. I just replied a brief 'Good' and left the scene.

So, would you guys think I should engage her the next time she initiates contact? What do you think she might be feeling now? I was thinking the next time I would ask her out and also get her number. Since we dont have a long history, I cant call her out for disrespect but I was trying to get back the frame to start out on a good footing.

I appreciate your opinions.

Messages In This Thread