rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Quote: (01-06-2016 08:42 PM)brob Wrote:  

Happn still isn't really happening for me. I agree it is yet to hit critical mass. Right now Bumble is still where the hottest girls are, although it has been infiltrated by the plain jane masses and the fatties. 6 months ago Bumble was nothing but fine bitches. Just like Tinder was nothing but fine bitches back in 2013. Fuck I'm tired of keeping up with all these apps.

Never tried Bumble because it sounded like the stupidest shit ever...Tinder but the girl has to send the first message? I'd read articles about it and it was chicks bitching that too many creepy guys were messaging them on Tinder. Girl, that's what the swipe-left and unmatch buttons are for. Considering the most common complaint I read on OkCupid and Tinder profiles is "send me a message, I'm not going to make the first move," Bumble sounded like it was straight playing against the market.

Messages In This Thread