rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Her Place Or Mine ?

Her Place Or Mine ?

Quote: (01-06-2016 06:31 PM)Soyouz Wrote:  

Since you don't know her well, I recommend that you meet at her place. From the text messages she sent you, something seems wrong about her... After meeting once, you can invite her at your place if she's not crazy.

Another pro of going at her place :
-You can quickly get the hell out if she's not as pretty as her pictures (happens sometimes when meeting girls online, they pick pictures that was taken many years ago, or when she was 50 pounds lighter). If that happens, just look at your cellphone after 15 minutes, they pretend you received a text message and there's an emergency.

Good luck and have fun!

I'd recommend just meeting up for drinks at a location ten minutes out from one of their places, frankly. Seems like she said in her text message that she has older kids as well who could play the role of babysitter, so all he has to do is get his logistics in check for a single night.

I understand the appeal of the whole "zero date bang" thing, and if it's girls in their 20s you can get to come straight to your pad from Tinder, I'd say more power to ya.

Women in their 30s or 40s, as this woman likely is? Asking for trouble.

Messages In This Thread