rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Party Host Game (Datasheet)

Party Host Game (Datasheet)

Quote: (01-04-2016 11:11 PM)Suits Wrote:  

The worst thing about the NYE party was the way that one Chinese 7 showed up and planted herself on a lounge chair and didn't move all night. When everyone else was having fun and talking in groups, she was playing with her fucking iPhone. I can only imagine about how selfish and horrible she would be in bed.

I'm surprised she showed up at all. I've run into her a couple times at parties at my buddies place and she's always been an obstinate bitch. She's good enough looking that she's not used to people disagreeing with her.

Girls like that have had guys kissing their ass, agreeing with them, and doing them favours their whole lives. They only way to game them is to knock them off their pussy pedestal so hard and far they don't know what hit them. Honestly, you have to be quite rude and make it clear that you actually don't think their anything special.

I would recommend Jack Nicholson's approach to bitchy hotties in the film WOLF from 1994.
Have you ever tried something like that ?

Messages In This Thread