rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When is losing your temper with a girl a good idea?

When is losing your temper with a girl a good idea?

When a woman crosses the line with regard to respecting me, my decision-making, or my authority, I might lose my temper for a brief moment, a split second... especially after I've warned the girl multiple times... then she gets put in her place. Often early on in the relationship it happens and then the behavior stops or she ends up getting dropped if it is a deal breaker. I try not to make a habit out of it, I'm usually very mild-tempered and it takes a lot for me to get that upset... we're talking maybe 2-3 times a year at most.

i.e.

1. Acts as a back seat driver after it's already established you have everything under control, despite multiple assurances (had one girl attempt this every single time I drove anywhere).
2. Barking orders in public or around your family/friends (seen this happen to friends but haven't experienced myself).
3. Tries to prevent you from pulling out while raw dogging (once [Image: lol.gif]).
4. Drunkenly embarrasses you or herself in front of family and friends. Some guys may laugh this sort of stuff off, and it depends on the circumstances... I privately put my last ex in her place after some inappropriate shenanigans, sending her home (down the street) to sober up during a party I was hosting - this all happened hours after I picked her up outside a safeway in broad daylight drinking in public so I was already irritated.

When is it a good idea? Never. Still not planned. Still don't care. We all handle women differently. I guess I do it instinctively to re-establish authority and respect.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread