rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Story on Frame

A Story on Frame

Amazing OP. I nearly teared up. Such a stroke of alpha and so beautifully written (edit: I wrote this before reading WIA's teary eyed reaction above...weird).

WIA, you summarized my marriage in just a few short sentences...

Quote: (01-04-2016 06:21 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

When she focuses on you defining the thing she did, she can wiggle out of it.
Sometimes you just want the chick to twist in the wind, and use that undefined thing to get more emotional/relationship leverage. This is exactly what women do. Get mad, get silent, don't tell you what you did wrong, make you drag it out of them. And then they gain ground. Because you react to this, she makes you pay for your one mistake by looking at your other behavior. You'd swear they all had a class on it (when they separated us in the 3rd grade for the birds and bees speech).

This was one of the most frustrating points of my marriage. In that way, I think this is one of the most effective ways women weed out men, thus one of the simplest ways men can differentiate themselves.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread