rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Giving Time Constraints - What to do?

Girls Giving Time Constraints - What to do?

If you showed up looking like Daniel Wu, suddenly she wants to hang out all night and cancel her party plans.

She's giving herself an out, but giving you a shot.

This means you're physically attractive enough to be seen in public with but not such a hottie that she would give you unfettered access and be immediately compliant to.

1. The clueless guy just agrees.

2.The pua response is "Derrr she's controlling the frame, I must win some kinda concession from her to steal back the frame."

3. The Dark Triad is "I must crush this girl, I will respond with k and that will make her hamster spin, muahahaha"

4. Red Pill is "this is hypergamy in action, but since her SMV must be higher than mine, she's only using me for validation.

5. Alpha " I will do the alpha thing and reject her offer and tell her to cancel her plans. My way or the highway"

The player response is to tentatively agree, but make contingency plans.

Whether or not she actually makes it to this "party" is really about your game, your conversations with her, and how you make her feel in the moment.

WIA

Messages In This Thread