rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Story on Frame

A Story on Frame

You've got to have solid boundaries or else women will walk all over you, it's kind of like give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Women are constantly shit testing, how much of it they are consciously doing in order to test you and study your reaction, or how much of it is on a more unconscious level I can't say. I do know that they are constantly doing it and constantly sizing you up on some level based on how you react. In more crude and black and white terms there is some alpha/beat dichotomy there, "how alpha is he, or how beta is he."

Fortunately I haven't been in too many situations like Hank, but I remember my BPD ex-girlfriend doing minor shit like this quite often, like being a little overly flirty with the tall handsome waiter at the upscale restaurant, or maybe holding eye contact a little too long, etc. Subtle shit, but definitely noticeable and definitely slightly disrespectful on a certain level, when you are supposed to be in a relationship with someone. Hell even if you're not in a serious relationship, if you're on a date with someone, especially someone that you're intimate with you shouldn't be pulling this shit, it's very disrespectful behavior.

Not too long ago this chick who was a good friend of mine's roommate who I had flirted with and made out with a couple times hit me up to hang out and go out for a drink. I was under the assumption that it would be just us two, but then at the last minute she said that she invited my friend (her roommate) to go as well, which I thought was kind of lame, but he is my friend as well so I didn't object.

Any how the three of us went out and had a drink and then bounced to another bar where the chick saw some guy she knew with a group of his friends. She kept looking over at him and he motioned for her to go over to his table, she said she was just going to go over for a minute to say hi and then come back. Well 15 minutes go by and she's sitting down at the table with those dudes and hasn't come back or so much even looked over at us. I told my buddy "man it's wack enough that she invited you along, but there's no way in hell I'm going to sit here and wait for her while she's off flirting being the center of attention with those dudes."

You got to have strong boundaries and draw lines in the sand, otherwise women will continue to engage in piss poor behavior and act like entitled cunts who have the right to be disrespectful bitches. Ofcourse after me and my friend left, and I'm in the car about to drop him off at his place, she blows up my phone trying to call 3 times in a row, then sending a barrage of texts with "you left", "what happened", "how can you just leave like that", "I only left for a couple minutes I was coming right back", "are you mad", "don't be like that", etc., etc.

Messages In This Thread