rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Story on Frame

A Story on Frame

Quote: (01-04-2016 10:28 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2016 09:34 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2016 09:28 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

The easiest thing to do was after bringing the drinks, ask her if she knew them, then after her response, give them a firm shake of hands and a serious face, lay your arm around her, or if sitting side by side, lay your hand in the inside of her leg. Highly unlikely the dudes would still scavenge. And in no way this would start a fight.

Yes, that would have been the easiest thing to do. And it probably would have fixed the problem.

In the short term.

However, it wouldn't have fixed the real issue - that she was flirting with other men right in front of me. I'm not going to waste my time with a girl who I have to constantly worry about, or fend off other men from. There are too many available women out there, and the competition is a joke. She has to understand that.

It proved more effective to do something bold and audacious, because now she doesn't pull that kind of crap. That moment set the tone of our entire relationship.

I disagree on you here. There are two moments here. The present one and the future one. They are not undissociable from each other, and one should be dealt at a time. Leaving her there without further words and standing the guys hitting on her while you checked your cellphone is something that no red blooded man does. Interfering does not mean that you do not know that she is a slut who can not behave publicly with her man besides. But at least you save your skin and confidence. I think what you did actually shows lack of confidence. Also it is not clear what kind lf relationship do you have. Since you say you still bang her, it is not implicit if you are exclusive to her, that is the most important thing that is lacking in the story.

Actually no, it doesn't show a lack of confidence, it shows a lack of a giving a single fuck.

It shows a lack of scarcity.

As soon as he walked back up and those dudes were there, he shouldn't of been on his phone, he should of been in the convo. OR if he was inside seeing what was going, see if it lasted a minute or 2 or longer, then bounced.

I don't have fucking time to AMOG some dudes or have some bullshit small conversation with some dudes I don't give a fuck about or a bitch that wants to flirt with other dudes right in front of me.

That bitch downright knows what she's doing, she gets one slap on the wrist, if she fucks up again, she's either nexted, or downgraded to a plate.

I'm not buying in, I'm folding my cards and walking.

Messages In This Thread