rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Story on Frame

A Story on Frame

Quote: (01-04-2016 09:28 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

The easiest thing to do was after bringing the drinks, ask her if she knew them, then after her response, give them a firm shake of hands and a serious face, lay your arm around her, or if sitting side by side, lay your hand in the inside of her leg. Highly unlikely the dudes would still scavenge. And in no way this would start a fight.

Yes, that would have been the easiest thing to do. And it probably would have fixed the problem.

In the short term.

However, it wouldn't have fixed the real issue - that she was flirting with other men right in front of me. I'm not going to waste my time with a girl who I have to constantly worry about, or fend off other men from. There are too many available women out there, and the competition is a joke. She has to understand that.

It proved more effective to do something bold and audacious, because now she doesn't pull that kind of crap. That moment set the tone of our entire relationship.

Messages In This Thread