rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break Destinations. How's the club scene

Spring Break Destinations. How's the club scene

Bahamas is expensive as fuck. Like way fucking expensive. $20 for a burger and fries. $6 for a beer. Spent a bunch of cash and didn't get laid. But I was working so I didn't expect it.

Jamaica is dangerous as fuck. I got laid by a Canadian MILF on the beach who had a billionaire husband, so I had fun. But still a dangerous place. If you get unlucky enough as to go to Kingston, there's a stripclub with Russian dancers that you have to check out. I don't like stripclubs but daaaamn! They are hot as shit.

Daytona, didn't get laid but it was fun. I jumped off some tall tower on the beach for a freefall and that was some fun shit.

South Padre was a bunch of rednecks and the women looked like dirty skanks. Didn't get laid, and I didn't want to. Fucking nasty.

If I may recommend.... Savannah, GA is fun as hell. River street and Tybee Island. I was there several times, and for spring break, and it was killer. I had so much fun in that town. The goddamn Ranger Battalion is there and those fucking dweebs hang around the bars and act like doofus fucks trying to start shit, but besides that, great scene.

Messages In This Thread