rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Quote: (01-02-2016 03:28 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I honestly don't get it about banging philiphinas. In my 'own' standard, that's something I won't be proud of at all and I would be ashamed of it.

If you had said, "I honestly don't get it about banging VERY POOR UNEDUCATED "philiphinas" from some poor barrio. In my 'own' standard, that's something I won't be proud of at all and I would be ashamed of it", your post would be quite respectable I guess.

But as you strongly implied that all Filipina women are worthless, are women that one should be ashamed of... [Image: dodgy.gif] , your post then becomes nothing but a crude xenophobic insult directed at the people of Philippines. What have they done to you, pray tell, to deserve such scorn? Filipinos and Filipinas are, in general, a humble, hard-working, God-fearing, basket-ball crazed, non-threatening and endearing people (who never willingly started a war). Also, each year they experience, with silent dignity and suffering, huge lethal tornadoes, and just start again building their towns... So, I'd say they deserve some respect.

Messages In This Thread