rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Quote: (01-02-2016 03:28 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I honestly don't get it about banging philiphinas. In my 'own' standard, that's something I won't be proud of at all and I would be ashamed of it.
(there was a thread about why Aussie guys don't touch thai girls even though they could just have it in Thailand. Some guys wrote honest statements saying you will be looked down doing that from other aussie fellows)

Bring one of those 'easy' girls to the states and try to attend social parties. I am pretty sure how people are going to look down on her. (It's not about just her skin color. I can take white trash girl to asia and people can spot it too.)

Just because they are Thinner doesn't mean they are hotter either. But I guess we all have different eyes. To me personally, they (girls hangingout in nightlife district) are equivalent to white crack whore woman.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Are you retarded?

You realize not all Filipinas look alike or are from the same class background.

Also guys regularly put asian women on a pedestal in the U.S. at least far more than in asia. Australia is a bit different but we're not talking about australia.

Messages In This Thread