rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ash vs Evil Dead Thread [TV]

Ash vs Evil Dead Thread [TV]

Quote: (01-01-2016 12:15 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2015 11:06 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Still going strong.

For the guys who think Pablo is being cockblocked I think you might be wrong. In this case I think she really does want him for herself. Only a matter of time.

I agree.
She comes across as being more realistic and hard-nosed than Pablo.
Her comment on how people are dying left and right and that now is not exactly the right time to start anything seemed pretty sensible to me.
I thought it was pretty obvious that she wasn't only talking about the blonde chick.

Otherwise, looking forward to the last episode.
Why exactly would Ash trust and even give the book to this sketchy bitch who demonstrated that she would have no hang-ups about killing him though.
Looked a little out of character to me.

The fact that Ash choose to trust the sketchy bitch over his acid trip not only teaches us men to not trust women....but also to actually trust our gut instincts more as a man.

I'm surprised that Ash, aswell as Pablo and Kelly trusted her even though she saved them...like they are hardened enough to know to think twice.

Very big plot hole indeed.

Messages In This Thread