rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend cockblocked me or girl choose him instead of me ??

Friend cockblocked me or girl choose him instead of me ??

Quote: (11-14-2011 02:06 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

You need to learn not to take things so personal. I know it seems personal that your friend and this girl that you really liked (who appeared to like you too) did this to you but they weren't doing this to try and hurt you. Most of the time people aren't even considering your feelings or how it'll affect you and it's not because they don't care and want to hurt you it's just you (and me and everyone else) are not that significant. We're all just humans and we look after ourselves as the main priority mostly. If you had the opportunity like he did wouldn't you go for it or would you worry about hurting your friends feelings?

Seems like she was flirting with both of you and giving out the same signals, if anything you fucked up by keeping him hanging around then heading off to bed and leaving them alone. Deep down I think you might have known you were defeated and that's why you left them to it. Secretly you were hoping it wouldn't happen and that maybe she'd jump into bed with you but it wasn't to be. No big deal, you'll be over it within a few days I guarantee.

You are 100% right once I saw them kissing I knew it was over. I left feeling like a fucking looser tho.

Messages In This Thread