rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

If you can throw 10,000 dollars, are you a baller? You could be. In fact, it's HK dollar. then now what? that's my analogy here.

That's what I see. Guys can't compete in their own country but want to show off they've got something without changing their reality. I am sick of these guys talking about 'game'. They think they know about women all of sudden.
('hey man, it's all about the confidence when you approach women. watch what I do.' Fuck you, do that to average white chick in your home town. let's see what happens)

If you just want to have it easier, then fine. go to the places you can live easier.
BUT don't tell guys in U.S, you are doing it better over there.
(eg:this guy got nice house for $1000 a month in Philippines. He thinks he's more successful than this guy living in a studio in NY for $2k. If he comes back to the reality, then what?)

'I can't swallow the reality so I am going to run to the easier place'

I really want to see those type of guys running around places like in France, Italy, Sweden etc. where are they?

Messages In This Thread