rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Quote: (12-27-2015 02:29 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

The sad aspect of what you wrote, is in civilized reality, people should have the will power and fortitude to control urges and co-habitate for extended periods while being rock solid trustworthy. In a long-lost time in the past, this was definitely the case.

I know I could definitely control myself around a friend's hot wife indefinitely. I can imagine if a good friend's hot wife was widowed after my friend died, I sure as fuck would NOT feel comfortable if she came onto me, and would repel her advances.

There is disrespect, even post mortum. This is the moral code of friendship.

A good friend of mine was in town once and the "hello hug" occurred with me standing bent over as his wife was sitting down. As I gave her a hug she breathed heavily in my ear and said "you're fucking hot." I just ended the quick hug, smiled like a friend, and never told him. That shit makes me sick.

I trust myself around my best friend's girl. But I don't trust her around me. I don't trust any girl enough that I'd put myself in position where her saying the wrong thing (claiming I came onto her when she in fact came on to me) could ruin my friendship.

So my blanket idea of not putting myself in a spot to get tempted is more for my own protection more than lack of confidence in my ability to do the right thing.

G

Messages In This Thread