rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Quote: (11-13-2011 11:48 PM)dongthrust Wrote:  

Tuesdays fucking blow in DC and VA. It used to be a little better. But only slightly. Lima has brought me some vag before on Tuesday nights. Dress up though and bring $20 for the cover. They may or may not have a list, but I didn't care enough to get on it. I didn't care about the music either. The bad part is that you will pay out the ass for a drink. But that's pretty much anywhere now in DC, even when it's a poorly mixed drink in a small plastic cup filled to the top with ice. There are chicks in there on Tuesdays.

Yeah, Tuesday nights are college nights at Lima. I've done that as well. The ratio at that particular party has gone down the drain over the past few years like everywhere else. But also, I never liked that party in the first place because of the high Latino contingent, I hate Latinas.

In my experience, anything that Panorama Promo does (and that includes Tuesdays @ Lima) has a high ghetto/Latino contingent.

But I agree it used to be a little better, I was once approached by a cute Middle Eastern girl there back in '09.

Thanks for the input. Keep it coming.

Messages In This Thread