rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Yes westerners absolutely date Asian girls who are objectively less attractive. I was asked about it only a few days ago by some Japanese businessmen.

Hot Japanese girls were into westerners much more before they saw who we usually choose to date in Japan. Nowadays they don't want to be associated with the "gaikokujin no suki sou na taipu" (Japanese girls stereotypically liked by westerners). Basically, you get handsome guys (in their eyes anyway) who come to Japan and date 5s and 6s. Like it or not, this affects how the top tier view us. Hot Japanese girls are actually embarrassed by the idea of dating a white guy because of what it typically implies for their (lack of) attractive traits to locals.

Is this unsurpassable? No. I'm just spelling out the prevailing attitudes. Good game can often overcome these things but thirsty westerners invading a spot does have a concrete negative effect.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread