rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jordan Owen Attacking Roosh Yet Again...

Jordan Owen Attacking Roosh Yet Again...

I love AB's posts because they remind me of an argument against Game: "Why would you want to construct an artificial persona to make women like you? Can't you just expect women to like you for Who You Really Are?"

Counter-argument: "Who You Really Are is extremely large and complex compared to What People See You As. Therefore, the desire to be seen for Who You Really Are, and any concern over whether you're being Authentic, is rooted in the desire for the impossible."

No one will ever see for Who You Really Are. Once you accept this, you also accept that any act you perform is authentic because you authentically performed it. If you present yourself as confident, you will be seen as confident; if you present yourself as insecure, you will be seen as insecure - but in both cases, you will equally be "who you really are".

And so all considerations of whether you were being "authentic" are dismissed before they even begin.

Better, all rhetoric from the Mental Environmentalists is immediately recognized as stupid, and dismissed immediately.

Best, when you stop using your mental energy to ask yourself whether you're being "authentic", you'll be able to use the energy to Read The Girl. As in, "If I've read her correctly, she'll laugh like this when I say X. So I'm saying X just to see if I'm right."

Do this well enough and you'll understand why they call it Game. It's fun an hell, and you can get better and better at it.

Messages In This Thread