rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Quote: (12-26-2015 12:14 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2015 09:50 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

No guy who manages his way into the skirts of the lady of the next one who offers him shelter, shall it be a friend, acquaintance or an unknown, can never be
an alpha, he is shady at best... no matter the circumstances or the hipothetic advances of the woman.
I find this discussion here shameless, and feel that it does not belong to this forum.

Oh give me a break. No one has advocated that behavior here or even brought it up as an option.

The point was a completely honest acknowledgement that the temptation was there even in cases where it by all standards shouldn't have been...and then leveraging that insight for consideration of how a man should manage his own home.

If admitting you've had to swallow down an urge to slam another guy's broad, something I'm sure every hot blooded male has experienced at times, is so taboo to you that it shouldn't even be mentioned in passing to make a point, I'm sure glad you're not the one who decides what does and doesn't belong on the forum. I find it shameless you can't have an honest discussion about normal human urges without your sphincter tightening.

Also, just for the record....

While I agree with your general stance, tying the word "alpha" to a specific moral code is a blatant misuse of the word. It is a nerdy term to use to begin with, but I'd be willing to bet there are many men on this planet whose principles would downright disgust you or I (many incarcerated men being a good example) who are still inarguably "alpha." You may loathe them, but your emotions don't change what they are.

If you insist on using that PUA-speak, I don't see how you can maintain any loyalty to the actual concept while insisting it only be used to describe men with a particular set of ethics. So you'll have to find another word if you want to continue with your shaming tactics.

Thankfully, I think we can both agree there's a lot more to life than being "alpha" at all costs. Again, no one is recommending sneaky, slimey behavior here, so your moral posturing is a little out of place.

I got your point and the honesty in it. But this discussion could only lead to an end, and that would be a "no thrust no one", while this is true in the majority of the circumstances, some bonds should be built with thrust, more so with a close friend or a wife. My previous post could have been better articulated, my position was more on the negativity of the discussion rather than the "urge to slam down another guys broad". I have very few taboos if any.
So no shaming tactics or moral posturing on my side, to each mind his own toughts and conscience, tough my toughts on the topic is that as humans we have to fight many urges, to kill, to steal, to lie, to bang the next guy wife, but the ability to fight these urges trough moral judgement and decision or by trial and error, is what differentiates us from other species. Offering another guy shelter is a noble act, and should be rewarded with loyalty, not punished with treachery and lust. While no one is advocating this behaviour here, and thinking about it is not the same as doing it. Hipothetical random toughts inside a mans mind is not enough for me to keep from sheltering a friend in need.

For the record also, my use of the "alpha" term, came in reaction to your "but at the end of the day, it's not the sex starved beta's pecker that finds itself inside your ole lady." My conception of an alpha male can be wrong, but I relate it more with a man with options, rather than a predatory behaviour of laying the wife of a guy who gave him shelter.

Messages In This Thread