rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Quote: (12-26-2015 08:53 AM)Dino Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2015 11:02 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2015 04:00 PM)Dino Wrote:  

Does anyone think it's funny we are posting a question like this in a forum designed to help aid us in fucking more women?

Whether it was the purpose when it was originally designed or not, this forum has long since grown to a point where it now, by design and by natural evolution, is a lot more than just a place to learn how to fuck women. Most of us are not one-trick ponies here and this is an insightful conversation relevant to things we discuss here on many different levels in my (biased) opinion.

Then why entertain such a dumb question? I seem to remember a huge amount of type wasted on buying women appetizers.

Not really sure what you're getting on about and your reply to my reply didn't even really make much sense, but in any case, surely you've got better things to do than come post in a thread if you think the original question was "dumb" to begin with, don't you?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread