rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Quote: (12-25-2015 11:50 PM)atlant Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2015 11:12 PM)mau man Wrote:  

How, exactly, is this different from what the majority of those on this very board are doing, or at least attempting to do?

I'd like to think that the majority of people here don't get off on the idea of having their exploits put on national TV. Any sane person would be embarrassed by that, while David is actively pushing for it.

As has been pointed out, his story is pretty old. I disagree with the notion that stories like these have "no effect". Yes, the kind of 5s that people like David are fucking will continue to be foreigner-chasing sluts no matter what - because they're not wanted by local guys. But if you take the time to read some of the Facebook comments by locals on these stories revolving around foreigners e.g. on Apple Daily (in Taiwan), you'll find that there's a lot of pent up anger towards foreigners, most of all among local men.

Here's guys confronting him and his friend in Taiwan:

There was also the recent story of a Taiwanese guy harassing a foreigner and his local girlfriend on the subway, who was clearly motivated by envy and sexual frustration. Every now and then foreigners get beaten up in front of clubs here and these kinds of stories play their part in that.

If not for his narcissistic obsession with recording everything he does, then yeah I guess David would just be another dude having fun.

What do you really think is a bigger influence on how Westerners are perceived?

The hundreds of thousands of horny old, white western men that infest places like Pattaya, Phucket, and other seedy places throughout Asia year after year, or a guy like this Bond kid? At least he's not paying for pussy.

Lastly, the very creator of this website has been on television in various countries, openly talking about his sex tourist ways.

My point is that our reputation is already fucked, as white western men, because of our predecessors. To get the 9's and 10's in foreign lands, you generally either pay for play, or you immerse yourself successfully into local social circles. I don't think that goofballs like this Bond kid have much effect on our already tainted reputation. My $.02.

Messages In This Thread