rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm starting to learn the hard way how much of game is NOT saying something stupid.

I'm starting to learn the hard way how much of game is NOT saying something stupid.

Quote:Quote:

I think the problem is I may have taken the "not give a shit/asshole" game bit too far. And I'm finding it really hard to deprogram myself because the 6-7's will put up with my bullshit. I never have the problem of being too squishy/needy/beta, but I do need to learn when to shut the fuck up or just LIE/ACT. DC women are SO easily offended and PC that I'm surprised I got as far as I did.

Probably. Once I'm hooking up with them, I tone the asshole stuff down for the most part, and only make the occasional dick move. I've found once she respects you and sees you as a strong person saying this type of stuff is unnecessary. Every once in a while if she's pulling something or playing games by all means keep her in check.

Also unless your girl/someone is bothering you or getting in your face and pulling some stupid shit, I don't see the point of insulting random people or the girl you're with in public.

Messages In This Thread