rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observations on a night out in Nottingham....terrible.

Observations on a night out in Nottingham....terrible.

Quote: (12-24-2015 01:06 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

This thread is why I don't mock MGTOWs. The standard of woman in the uk without child and single is extremely low but the women still have the "take it or leave it attitude."

UK women are, on the whole, a distinctly unappealing proposition. Not only are they extremely arrogant, narcissistic and egocentric for the most part, there are so many fat girls now that the few slim ones have developed an ego to match that of Genghis Khan.

I was in Middlesbrough today in the mall and decided to take an improptu poll to determine the ratio of slim to fat women. The decision procedure I used was, even if a girl was a bit chubby, whether she pass the boner test or not, so I didn't exclude women who were a bit chunky, shall we say. I also didn't make any decision on the basis of their facial aesthetics, just whether their weight was boner deflating or not. The results of counting over 50 women were 49% were overweight to the point of not being bangable, not forgetting this didn't include those sizeable portion of women whose facial aesthetics resembled more those of animals than of the human species.

The chance of finding a slim(-ish), non-cunty, friendly, non-selfish woman between the age of 18-40 under those circumstances is next to nil in the UK I have come to realize, since such women are always under permanent lockdown in some form of relationship with men.

I also observed today how many slim blokes - and even some guys with beefy physiques - dating absolute monstrosities of cellulite. If you're looking for just a single indicator of the thirst that stalks the UK dating market, you would only need to observe the bizarrely mismatched good-looking guy and warwip girlfriend/wife to recognize this, since this phenomenon is becoming increasingly common here.

The problem with the substandard quality of British women is so bad, at least in my locality, that it's been getting in the way of my daygame routine, since it is taking me increasing amounts of time wandering around the malls before I even find a single woman that is half-way bangable to approach. Furthermore, the 7s upwards are so aware of their stratospheric SMV that they power march through the shopping precinct, rarely stopping for a moment, before rushing onto the next leg of their journey, no doubt designed as a form of bitch shield in order to deter any guy from approaching or at least leering at her for very long.

It's fucking insane here if you're a man looking for sexual release. It truly is the Twilight Zone of dating.

Messages In This Thread