rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Quote: (12-23-2015 11:21 AM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

Theoretically, would you rather have your buddy stay over who is a hardcore womanizer-- or a buddy sleep over who is a sex starved beta.

I've also had the types of relationships with a friend's chick that you're talking about, and I actually am a person who befriends women often (without ulterior motives). I've also had those experiences you're talking about where some desperate tool makes it clear he would sell his right nut to get at an off limits women because he has no other options.

And "theoretically" what you're saying makes sense. It sounds solid on paper.

However...in real life it's a lot trickier.

I'm not a sex starved beta. Neither was the guy in the worst case scenario who was mounting his roommate's women when he was out working. Neither were guys in countless other stories you hear about.

So, logic is nice and all, and we all love a good intention...but at the end of the day, it's not the sex starved beta's pecker that finds itself inside your ole lady.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread