rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that want to take it slow

Girls that want to take it slow

I went out with an Indonesian chick earlier this week and it didn't go how I wanted. I pretty much wrote it off until I read this thread. She's lived here for 7 months but has been working 12 hour days 6 days/week and hasn't had a chance to socialize much. Goes to church religiously (pun intended) apparently.

Got her off OKC, went to text, and she would respond instantly and ask how my day was throughout the week. Went out for drinks and she was way hotter than I was expecting. It kinda threw me off and I made some rookie mistakes. She was throwing a lot of tests out there, but I handled most alright. I made her laugh a bunch of times and threw in light touching when I could, but I still sensed there was a lot of tension missing. I was sick, tired from a long day, and thought the night was boring so I cut it short. Walked her to her place and went for the kiss, she turned her head slightly so I hit the edge of her lip.

I took it as a lack of interest and stopped contacting her, but maybe it's normal for some foreign girls not to kiss on a first time out? Would it be worth it to reengage?

Messages In This Thread