rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend cockblocked me or girl choose him instead of me ??

Friend cockblocked me or girl choose him instead of me ??

Quote: (11-13-2011 01:50 PM)Nicktheman Wrote:  

Sorry guy but I cannot sleep for 2 days because of this incident right now I feel very depressed. Please read this and help me understand what I should do and what should be my next step.

Last week I went to a party at my friends house everything was going great I met a hb9 we started to talk, she laughed at my jokes, a lot of eye contact, touching etc. For the record both of us were drunk. After couple of hours of kino, my other friend showed up (male). So he starts to talk with her and he is getting the same attention the only difference is she is not giving him eye contact. So I thought all is good. So my friend decides he wants to go home, for some stupid reason I tell him to stay and so does she. So all of us are outside trying to convince him to stay, after couple of minutes I got bored and go inside the house and leave them both together. When I come back upstairs to check on them all of sudden he decide he will stay. Furthermore, couple of hours pass and she invites us to her home and again me and her have a lot of kino. So while at her home she start asking my friend if he has a girlfriend and, he replayed no. Anyways, I got bored and went to lay in her bed, which is in the main room so I can still see them. Finally, when I turn around, I can hear her say “he is a sleep” and once she said that, I turned my head and saw them both making out, for couple of seconds. I was so shocked and pissed that I was numb. after couple of minutes of just laying down, I acted as my phone started to ring and told her I need to go home.
1)So my question do you guys is WTF happened. And what should I DO???

[Image: troll.gif]

Messages In This Thread