rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Quote: (12-23-2015 05:54 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2015 05:49 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Modern day Feminism has thrust the words "controlling" and "jealous" onto men.

You're right and I thought someone might bring this up.

On the other hand, we've all witnessed how effective being too possessive of your woman can be - in many cases it has the opposite effect and repulses her, causing you to lose your grip on the situation. This needy type of control and jealousy is the type of I was referring to in the post. You can sometimes give away your power by trying to eradicate every risk.

That being said, yes, there is definitely room for establishing control in your home and relationship that just comes down to not standing for any bullshit. I think it largely depends on the emotional source of your antics and in what manner you lay down the law.

Yes, this is exactly it.

You can just bring the subject out into the open. Explaining it's not about fear or insecurity. It's about reality and the nature of human beings. If you're good at explaining things using reason then it won't come off as needy and weak. Men who call their women out and can back it up with logic do not come off as weak...far from it.

It depends on the woman too. Trying to reign in a western, career-orientated woman is going to be much more difficult then those of other cultures where it's expected and understood.

Messages In This Thread