rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Is it a Bad Move for a Married Man to Allow Another Man to Stay in His Home?

Quote: (12-23-2015 04:49 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I mean, if you have any control over the situation at all and your old lady has a level head, she herself would remove herself from the situation if it started getting "wierd." So perhaps it's about accepting the attraction may occurr but gaming her enough to keep her in check. And of course choosing friends wisely as well (though as the alcohol example suggest, that's not foolproof either).

I think you pretty much nailed it right there. In a way you don't want to be too controlling and jealous like you already said. Besides that I think there's too many variables to actually be in control of when a situation like that occurs.

Sometimes we just need some trust and faith (good) friends/girlfriend etc. will not just fuck us over.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Messages In This Thread