rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

This should be in the main Game forum.
EDIT: Ask and thou shall receive.

I may get flack for this, but often times I find rubbing one out really gets a girl out of your head and clears those retarded beta thoughts from your mind - even if just for a little while. Helps keep you level when you're thinking about a bitch irrationally. You jerk off and realize "...That's it?"

There was this smokeshow I started banging a few months back when I first moved to this new city. She was a total slut. I messaged her on OKC, got her to text me quick, and a couple days later she invited me over to have some drinks and take a dip in her hot tub.

She was already tipsy when I got there and from the second we said "hi" outside her apartment building she was sexually forward and touchy feely with me. As you could imagine, I was on cloud 9. First week in a new city and already meeting up with a hard 8 who is all over me.

Long story short, we hung out at her place about once a week and hooked up. Started doing date-ish stuff planning movie nights grabbing dinner out on the town etc. Despite the fact she was a happy-hour bar slut who was surely banging other dudes at the same time, I caught retarded feelings for her because I'm a sucker for a pretty girl who is sweet and cuddly. She would always have me sleep over and would wrap her tight little body around me all night showering me with sweet compliments and whatnot.

She faded away, as surely I figured she would. I have since thought about her a few times especially when horny because the sex was out of this world. The other night I was seriously contemplating texting her to "hang out and catch up" - then I rubbed one out and realized that was fucking retarded.

When in doubt, rub one out. No shame.

Messages In This Thread