rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YMG does Chiang Mai

YMG does Chiang Mai

Quote: (11-11-2011 07:48 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I recently made some comments on facebook about how I am not looking forward to moving to Singapore because of - cheaper living in Thailand, hotter chicks in Thailand, better muay thai in Thailand, and a range of other factors. I put a humorous but genuine comment about how I would not be looking forward to giving up Thai women for Singaporean women.

I then got a deluge of snarky, half pissed off but half joking, comments on that post from Singaporeans who were half-offended by that comment.

I've spent a total of about 3 weeks in Singapore in my life for various reasons. I remain absolutely committed to the idea that these women are the ugliest in the region - all the way from Mongolia to the very bottom tip of Indonesia.

Anyone who can comment otherwise would be welcome.

There is also a lot of "White Worship" going on there, which I think is a result of it being in the AngloSphere.

I envision a lot of trips to Thailand and the Philippines for myself in between weeks of 16 hour work days. I'll fly out on the cheap, crash at friends' pads, and just rail through 3-4 chicks in a 3-4 day weekend before going back to Singapore to get back on the grind.

I was last in singapore as a teenager,nearly 20 years ago.
There must have been a sea change is all I can say,as I remember there being lots of very sexy young Oriental girls there.
I'd like to go back!

Messages In This Thread