rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easy places for Game in the US

Easy places for Game in the US

Quote: (12-22-2015 08:34 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

I would say that wining and dining a pleasant country girl for 2/3 dates would be better than getting a makeout then getting flaked on by a city girl. Plus using novelty to your advantage, country girls can be easily impressed by dressing sharp and basically not messing up, I would think.

Your train of thought is correct. If you are going to go this route with country girls also be prepared to run a lot of social circle game to get around the dudes. They are infinitely more masculine than your average limp-wristed city fag, but they are quite beta/BP at heart and are often too shit faced by the end of the night to game girls.

From my experiences, Midwest and rural girls love Aussie and British accents. I've seen Brits eat at an endless Midwestern muff buffet in Columbus. A lot of these girls simply can't resist. If you have above average looks and dress well, you won't have to go to great lengths to seduce them. Tell them you play Aussie rules and you surf.

Just drop the Kentucky shit. Outside of Lexington and Louisville you will be in pussy hell and even though there a couple angles you can play in each city they are far down the list in the grand scheme of things. Take a look at the Midwest cities presented in this thread already, as well as Texas and some of the other southern cities.

Messages In This Thread