rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Universe - Host crowns Colombia by mistake, Miss Philippines wins

Miss Universe - Host crowns Colombia by mistake, Miss Philippines wins

Quote: (12-21-2015 05:09 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 04:52 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 04:51 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 04:45 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 04:31 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

They mentioned on Fox a lawsuit is being considered.

Can't be.....Merenguero said it's not possible.

Anyone can file a lawsuit. That doesn't mean anything really, has little to do with merit.

Usually it's just a tactic to get a quick settlement, especially when the other party has motivation to avoid more negative publicity.

*sigh*

Lee show some respect to senior members of the forum. Merenguero is one of the lawyers of our forum. He is highly respected and knowledgeable in law. He is a busy person and whenever he has time to post his opinion about anything legal here, realize that this is something he normally charges money to do, but he is willing to spend the time to share with us for free. We don't want him to feel like his legal knowledge is not appreciated around here, when it is so very useful to have.

If I were you I would send him a PM and back off with the snark and disrespect.

My apologies for any disrespect, such was certainly not my intention. Since I cannot see how to PM Merenguero directly, I will do it here, if that is ok with all.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Messages In This Thread