rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame: Is there a way to tell if a woman is single before opening her?

Daygame: Is there a way to tell if a woman is single before opening her?

Quote: (12-20-2015 07:10 PM)topdog Wrote:  

^^^And also, showing that you care too much about her relationship status, scares off those girls that are open for an adventure or cheating. Just don't filter for that, or else you will be left with a tiny percentage of what you catch in your fishing net.

OK, sounds sage advice, point taken. I'm going to try going direct by stopping the girl and saying how cute I find her and make a compliment about how I like her style and then introduce myself and take things from there.

The only problem I've seen, though, with Krauser's London Daygame Model is that it's applied almost exclusively on Slavic women, who are naturally more feminine and receptive to men, not to mention respectful. I'll be interested - and no doubt amused - to see how this goes down with uptight and uppity English girls in Middlesbrough. It will be an education, if nothing else.

Messages In This Thread