rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I move from DC to Salt Lake City?

Should I move from DC to Salt Lake City?

Quote: (12-19-2015 10:13 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2015 09:56 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The best girls in this area are the eighteen to twenty year old white girls who grew up in/live in high end suburbs. The farther northwest you get of the D.C. city limits, the uglier and poorer it gets, to the point that if you are in Frederick or Hagerstown, you may as well be in some shithole in the rural south or rural midwest.

I know Frederick is a part of the DC Metro area but I won't be caught dead there. I was referring more to Montgomery County (which have the most open-minded and friendliest girls in the area from my personal opinion) and Northern Virginia. PG is 50/50, there are a lot of hot black girls there but a lot of ratchet ones as well (reminds me of Atlanta). I see the city of DC itself for what it is: transient, busy, bad for anything long term but okay for a quick fling, and a good place to take a date but not to find one.

And the area isn't too bad if you like black girls. White women in this area on the other hand probably have the worst attitude in the entire country, to the point where even white guys don't like them.

I don't like Virginia at all, but as far as Montgomery County, what I said before stands. Bethesda/Chevy Chase/Potomac are where you need to look. The farther northwest you get, the worse it is. Germantown and Damascus are both horrible.

Messages In This Thread