rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

My 6 year old nephew was playing with this 6 year old daughter of a family friend at some big family gathering couple years ago. Running around the house & yard, laughing & pushing each other, him showing her his toys, eating chocolate etc ... whatever kids do.

A bit later to the party came another family friend who had a slightly older son. Probably 8 or 9. He was very demanding and immediately starts hijacking my nephews toys, making up rules for games and dominating the frame. I'm keenly watching and eager to see how things unfold at this point. A little while later,the little girl and older kid are actively avoiding my nephew. He's getting frustrated and starts resorting to tactics like showing her the color of his tongue after sucking a lollipop.

The little girl is having none of it and is beginning to get visibly annoyed by him. While he desperately tries to join in on some game the two are playing, she aggressively stops him and tells him he can't play with them anymore. "But those are my toys" he protests.

" Yes but I played with you already. Now it is his turn to play with me. We will give you back the toys when we finish".

At this point the interaction has attracted a fair bit of attention from the other adults besides me. One of my older aunts comes over to mediate and suggests they all play together or some shit like that. She goes "But i don't want to play with him" (referring to my nephew). My aunt asks her why assuming my nephew did something to her. The little bitch drops this gem.

" He is small and he follows me everywhere. I only want to play with X (older kid)"

Not scandalous in the true sense of the word but a microcosm of adult male-female relationships featuring a girl, a beta, love, interloping Alpha, tingles, more beta-behavior and monkey-branching. Sloots gon sloot.

Messages In This Thread