rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca and the body

Ayahuasca and the body

Yikes, talk about a bad trip. Can't even imagine what life will be like for that guy after being attacked with a knife and then having to kill his friend while tripping on DMT. I knew a guy who ate a bunch of mushrooms and possibly some acid with a friend and then his friend killed himself while they were tripping together. Dude was messed up for life, never talked except when using cocaine and then he wouldn't shut up. Supposedly he was completely normal before this happened though I met him after. Eventually moved to the southwest to feed his addiction and no one ever heard from him again, presumably dead as well.

Quote:Quote:

A New Zealand man died from a nicotine overdose after ingesting tobacco tea in the purging stage of an ayahuasca ceremony last September. In February a Canadian woman also died from an overdose.

All the more reason to know your dosages as I mentioned above. I wouldn't take anything made by someone else without knowing what they put into it, and any reliable source selling extracts etc should be able to tell you "X amount of product per chocolate" or whatever. Legal and natural doesn't necessarily mean safe.

Messages In This Thread