rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Neo-Masculinity and RP thinking discourage starting a family?

Does Neo-Masculinity and RP thinking discourage starting a family?

Quote: (10-07-2015 01:32 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Interesting topic.

I have a few questions, though:

1- How to find wife material/unicorn?
In my view, modern culture doesn´t produce these women anymore.

2- How will you protect yourself from the current divorce rape system?
In other words, how will you make sure your wife won´t take advantage of the system to plunder you?

3- Where will you find a support net for neomasculine/traditional values?
Is your family aware of cultural marxism and are they supporting you?

I´m interested in what you have to say, as I would also like to have a family in the future but simply can´t see how this could be done without turning into a wimp or being divorce raped (besides the near impossibility of finding girlfriend/wife material).

Regarding 1:

It's tough.

Honestly, you won't be able to find a marriageable girl who wants kids, embraces traditional roles, ect in any city. You have to go somewhat rural. I'd advise looking at girls from large homeschooling families and ones' that have grown up in traditional churches that haven't been infested by feminism.

There are good American women out there. They usually won't be found in a bar, coffee shop, ect.

You have to look for wife material rather then a tinder hookup or just another plate.

I can't emphasize enough that you want a girl who doesn't consider shopping fun, isn't enthused or satisfied with "material possessions" beyond what makes a family content. You want a wife who loves and desires you so much that she wants to go wherever you go and take part in whatever activity you are doing. Of course, she will have some of her own preferences, but you want to make sure she doesn't mind you going out with your buddies, getting close time with other men, ect.

Regarding 2: You are going to have to find a wife who doesn't believe in the concept of divorce or any of the tactics used to try to invoke it, suggest, threaten ect. You will also have to find one that believes in the concept of male headship.

When I mention the idea of headship, you aren't a tyrant who reigns over your wife. You are a leader who makes decisions that the overwhelming majority of the time your wife is enthusiastic to follow.

There is always the possibility of prenupts as well as the fact that if my wife finishes her degree and gets her career path going, she'd make far more money then I would.

Regarding 3:

I'm currently looking at circles of support that are bolstered by strong Christian masculine and wise men, as well as one's who believe in the importance of masculinity. This includes wise older men, as well as a mentor. I believe Quintus was absolutely correct when he emphasized the importance of men having a mentor.

Sometimes this can be found in Churches, but I've noticed alot of your rough and tumble blue collar workers who go out and act as a kind of support for each other through even activities like bowling.

Currently, I'm seeing alot of other men out there who are shipwrecked. I'm very close to starting a group for men to share at least some of the knowledge I have with them as well as offer actual support.

Messages In This Thread