rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prevalence of daygame in UK

Prevalence of daygame in UK

Quote: (12-16-2015 01:53 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2015 05:56 AM)Mr Mandingo Wrote:  

Its happening mate. In central London day game is certainly the way to go...for the seasoned player with limited time on his hands to trawl through tinder, bumble etc or hit the bars every other day I'll even say it is the only way!

I number close about 70% of my targets successfully. Of course transitioning the numbers into bangs is a different matter.

Krauser number closes around 20% so you're either lying or the best daygamer out there..

Believe what you're comfortable with bro. I've just told you the score...daygame is my Forte!

The fact is, if you come off as a higher value kind of guy within the city, number closing is not an achievement by any stretch of your imagination. In fact some of these chics have business cards which they are happy to pass on to you....if you seem right and game tight.

Come try it on in Central London in the summer, between 12 and 2pm (lunch time) when the streets are packed with girls (and guys) wandering aimlessly in search of what to have for lunch!

Messages In This Thread