rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escalating vs. not being too pushy

Escalating vs. not being too pushy

Yeah, you want to try and create that "it just happened" story even while pushing as hard as you can. Doing little things like throwing in false time constraints can go a long way. For instance, when she mentioned the train you could have said "that's fine, you can't stay long anyway. I need to be up early."

"Are you doing this to all the girls?" is a shit test. I would have agreed and amplified with something along the lines of "oh yeah, you're the 8th one this week. Don't worry, if you play your cards right you have a great shot at landing a top 3 spot in my harem!" Then I would have accused her of intentionally missing her train so she could stay and seduce me. By taking her seriously you bought into her frame and gave her the opportunity to put the spotlight on you and come up with a bunch of reasons not to fuck you. Remember, she needs to be the one chasing you, and you're the one who's not sure about her and constantly fending off her advances. Yes, the reality is that the opposite is what's going on, but if you assume that frame and stick to it it will quickly become the reality.

Messages In This Thread