rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Great datasheet.

Quote: (12-14-2015 10:52 AM)Designate Wrote:  

All things considered Barranco is a step down from Miraflores, but it is a solid option nonetheless. If you are looking to save a bit of money on your stay, Barranco is cheaper and should be considered. There are better night venues in Barranco, but there is less action and attractive chicas out during the daytime than in Miraflores.
Parts of Barranco are very cool and I liked it better than Miraflores but Miraflores is much better for meeting girls. There are other parts of Barranco that are dangerous so many of the higher quality girls will not meet you in Barranco and some won't even meet you in Miraflores and go back to Barranco. There are million dollar condos in Barranco by the beach but some girls hear the word Barranco and it is an automatic no.

Quote: (12-14-2015 03:42 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

You'll be struggling to even find as many 7+ in Lima as you can bang in Colombia. For every four 7+ (hot chicks) you get numbers from in Colombia - you'll find one girl of similar caliber to get a number from in Lima. My "white god" factor, if you want to call it that, was exactly the same in Lima and Colombia. Latinas like gringos with game - no matter the country.
This has been talked about over and over on the forum. MasculineProfiles is correct but I'll simplify it even further. If you have little game experience and little Spanish then Lima is the better choice. If you have game or Spanish then Colombia is the better choice.

However, I don't think this forum has found all the potential in Lima. Someone who speaks fluent Spanish could live in the nicer areas outside of Miraflores (around Jockey Plaza and further out into the suburbs near the colleges) and there will be much less gringo competition. This probably means living there but not visiting for a few weeks or a month.

Messages In This Thread