rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Front National on course to dominate French regional elections

Front National on course to dominate French regional elections

Quote: (12-13-2015 03:31 PM)johnfortunebg Wrote:  

I've said it before in the migrant thread and I will say it again:
Anyone who expects to solve our issues at the voting boot at this point is clearly delusional.
You cannot win via elections when cultural marxists in academia and the media, business 'leaders', the unelected bureaucracy, the whole public intellectual class and the corporate drones are against you.

The nationalist right is outgunned and outnumbered as we are against everyone else.
The only solution is secession on both ethnic and ideological grounds (and I'm not talking about economics - we can discuss marginal tax rates after we have ensured our survival). However you spin it, we cannot win if we continue to regard centrist and left wing whites as part of us and somehow try to convince them to come to their senses. We need to ditch them and completely emancipate ourselves from them.

Completely agree. I'd even argue that what happened in France is not a sham of democracy. Strictly speaking, withdrawing from the second round of the election and supporting someone else to prevent the real opposition from coming to power is a perfectly legitimate act within a democratic system.

The problem is democracy itself. Democracy works well when the voters are well-educated and vote for candidates with sound policies. In other words, it is a system that performs excellently except when it doesn't, which is becoming more prevalent lately. Just look at Obama, Merkel, Cameron, Hollande and all the other imbeciles currently holding power in the West. They were all democratically elected. It's what the people wanted. The system is broken, and it can't be fixed.

Another thing - those of you who think that this event unveiled the corruption and decadence to the voters are naive in my opinion. Yes, a large percentage of voters might see this for what it truly is, a disgrace. But the effect will be temporary. Tomorrow those same voters will get back to eating fast food, watching Big Brother and reading Huffington Post, or whatever its equivalent in France is. This is just how the masses behave - they absorb ideas and viewpoints from those who yield power over them, not from those most rational or sane. If the media trumpets of Globalist Progressivism say that the FN is a xenophobic, racist gang of warmongering fascists and that no sane Frenchman should vote for them, then so it is in the mind of your average person, and no amount of rational arguments will succeed in influencing them otherwise. Sad but true.

A good historical example to look at would be Napoleon Bonaparte, whose work in laying the political fundamentals of modern France is often unfairly overshadowed by his military campaigns. But how did he achieve all that? By running a political campaign and winning an election? No. He built up his reputation first by saving the Republic from collapsing in 1795, then by winning a series of victories in Italy during the War of the First Coalition, and then by launching a campaign that resulted in the temporary conquest of Egypt. After all this, he returned to France with the public image of a savior, and finally launched a coup d'etat that brought him to power as Consul. Only then did he have enough political capital to succesfully enact his reforms. If Napoleon had instead decided to chose the path of becoming a careerist politician, he would have exhausted himself in the political landscape of the First Republic, and probably would have ended up completely forgotten by history.

This is why I'm highly skeptical of FN's chances of successfully reversing the course France is currently on. The same applies to similar political platforms in other Western countries. With all due respect to Le Pen, but great leaders are rarely made in political offices.

Messages In This Thread