rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using player skills for evil/revenge

Using player skills for evil/revenge

Quote: (11-11-2011 11:46 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2011 11:30 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"If you're realistic about the times we live in, there's no reason you should respect relationships or marriages. In practice it's a free-for-all regardless of the labels these social arrangements have. Most people just aren't willing to acknowledge the reality of the situation"

This is true and has been for decades. What I was talking about is more like this...You're at a Tavern and the owner is being a dick to his employees and customers....I start thinking this dude deserves his woman to get plowed by me regardless if I'm attracted to her or not. Just need to be done.

Or this..You are hanging with a new divorced woman and have fucked her but can't stand her. Instead of just ditching you stick around and plot to fuck her friends or relatives. Just to exit on a high note.

Banging the bar owner's girl seems reasonable but I don't know about the divorced woman. If you can't stand her than just don't see her again but yea if she does something disrespectful or bad to you then yes I can see you going for her friends relatives [Image: smile.gif]
This is what I'm talking about. This woman sickens you. Talking her girlfriends into leaving their men on the phone all the time and how much she will get in the divorce...blah blah. Just leave? Not me. I feel that I need to do as much damage to the group as possible.

Messages In This Thread