rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basic Principles of Eye Contact

Basic Principles of Eye Contact

Quote: (05-10-2013 03:42 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Pretty much- yes

My rule is if I see an attractive girl looking at me I will lock eyes, usually smirk and not look away, forcing her to break eye contact first

These are animalistic dominance tests-she is seeing if you are more dominant than her. This is a contest she wants you to win.

If you look away first, you lost- good luck with ever banging her or even talking to her-no girl wants a man she can outstare

You're correct that hotter girls stare longer-they are the more alpha girls and are looking for a more alpha guy-one who is not intimidated by the stare of a hot girl. I've had a few remarkably long staring contests with hot girls

I'm speaking here of girls you don't know and aren't in a conversation with-the conversational eye contact is different

What kind of results are you getting with that smirk? I have tried this and it seems to evoke no response and might have even pissed them off as compared to just looking into their eyse which forces most of them to break into a smile.

Messages In This Thread