rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What proportion of random women will give you eye contact during the day?

What proportion of random women will give you eye contact during the day?

I've always been curios to know, the experience of others in relation to the proportion of eye contact they receive from passerbys (women). I am sure one's visibility factor would also be of interest to many others.

What proportion of women give you meaningful* eye contact when you are out and about during the day, for example as you stroll through the mall? (it would also be informative to include which country you live in)

In conjunction with the above, it would also be useful to know your physical characteristics (looks, ethnicity, height, build) or if you are unwillingly to disclose that, what you rate yourself out of ten at the very least?.

*close vicinity eye contact not thousand yard stares where it is tenous if they are looking at you. It should also be a IOI/checking you out kind of eye contact not startled/accidental eye contact.

To get the ball rolling I'd say 1-5 out of 100 give me eye contact when I am out and about in Australia.

Looks: 4/10
Height: 6'0
Build: Muscular
Ethnicity: east asian

Messages In This Thread